Pregnancy can be an exciting time – and also quite scary if it’s your first child! Here are The Forge, we see a lot of pre- and post-natal women.
- Lara is a women’s health specialist who can help you during your pregnancy and help your recovery after the birth.
- Giuliana offers pregnancy massage which can provide relief for the aches and pains of pregnancy.
- Our acupuncturists Maureen and Sandra often treat women with fertility issues, women whose babies are in breach position and overdue women.
- Osteopath Yasmin offers cranial treatments for young babies, she is a paediatric specialist.
- Nutritional Therapist Julie can help by reviewing your current diet, to ensure you are supporting your energy levels and nutrient requirements as these exciting physiological changes take place. Improving gut flora and essential fats can be beneficial to you and baby.
If you are thinking about planning for a baby, getting yourself into optimum health is recommended and we can help you to make these changes too.
He also treats a lot of pre- and post-natal women and has great empathy with women, having lots of sisters and also being the father to four amazing young girls. He feels that his children are his teachers and he continues to learn from them every day.
Here at The Forge, we are focused on making your pregnancy as happy a time as possible. Therefore, if you have any questions, or need any support or relief, please give us a call so that we can book you in for a treatment.
Remember, this is a magical time and we can help make it as good an experience as possible for you.
If you would like to book with any of practitioners, please call us on 020 8332 6184 or alternatively you can book online.