About Leila davis
Leila has an Advanced Clinical Massage (Level 5) qualification from the highly acclaimed Jing Massage School in Brighton. With a background as a Yoga and Fitness instructor she has always had a keen interest in anatomy and physiology as well as mindfulness and movement principles.
Leila offers Clinical, Sports and Holistic Massage aimed at relaxing the whole body, ease any tightness and manage specific injuries. She uses a combination of Eastern and Western massage techniques along with trigger point therapy, myofascial release, sports massage, therapeutic massage and acupressure point work.
Leila believes massage is one of the most ancient healing arts in the world and that you don’t have to be experiencing a specific physical issue to have a massage; it is not only beneficial for tired or tense muscles, but also for one’s general state of mind. A massage can be tailored to a person’s specific needs, taking into account general health and well-being, as well as any specific injuries or problems.
Leila's particular areas of focus
Leila has an understanding of chronic pain patterns, and by using his understanding she can help to relieve clients’ specific areas of muscular tension and discomfort. Using clinical and holistic massage she can help with improving mobility, increase range of motion and loosens tight muscle tissue.
- ACMT, Advanced Clinical Massage Therapist, Jing (Level 5)
- Advanced Clinical Massage Therapist – Level 5 (Jing Massage School, Brighton)
- Diploma in Relaxation Massage – Level 4 (Jing Massage School, Brighton)
- Yoga Instructor – 200 hour (Anadi Yoga, Rishikesh – Yoga Alliance – RYS)
- Spinning Instructor (YMCA / ICG)
- Group Exercise Fitness Instructor (YMCA – Level 2)
- CMA (The Complementary Medical Association) Member
Leila is available on Fridays. To book with Leila, please call us on 020 8332 6184, email us at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can book online.