YOUR GUT FEELING… OUT OF SALTS? IBS CAN BE DEALT WITH
Your Gut feeling… out of salts? IBS can be dealt with
Have you been diagnosed or self diagnosed with IBS? IBS is a Heading for a group of symptoms such as abdominal pain, constipation and or diarrhoea and excessive wind and bloating, and without pathological symptoms and disease. Which means you are not ill or suffering with a disease, and this is of cause brilliant news, yet how do we manage these symptoms, where did they come from and how do you improve your symptoms?
A hundred million neurotransmitters line the length of the gut, approximately the same number that is found in the brain, stress is often a major contributor to IBS symptoms. We don’t always know where the stress is coming from, emotional, physical, psychological, dietary or maybe all of the above? We do know that stress plays a role in your symptoms.
We will check the following with sign and symptom and dietary analysis
- Too much, too little stomach acid
- Sub-optimal enzyme secretion
- Synthesis and flow of bile (gallbladder)
- Imbalance of bacteria in the gut
- Intestinal damage/stress
We then commence the 4 R programme designed individually for you
- Remove whatever is in excess
- Replace deficient nutrients and macro nutrients
- Repopulation of the micro-flora in the gut using probiotic foods and supplements and pre biotic foods
- Repair the lining of the gut to improve and optimise absorption and immune tolerance and rebalancing the mental, emotional and spiritual needs of your life, to calm the nervous system
This programme against IBS may require some functional testing; this will be discussed with your nutritionist, we set goals within your budget and lifestyle that are realistic and achievable.
Tests which may be recommended during your consultation:
- Food intolerance
- Stool test
- Adrenal stress test
- Organic Acids
Please note that supplements and tests are sold at the retail price
This program does not replace medical or pharmaceutical intervention to help IBS and does not attempt to cure or diagnose IBS or any other disease.